Mindfulness: Live in the Moment Happy and Free of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression by John Hunt, Daiton Hunter
Realtime Price: £0.99
Forget all your worries and be a happier person—now!
Welcome MINDFULNESS into your world!
Do you feel like stress is taking over your life. Do you struggle with anxiety or panic attacks? Is your mind always running—constantly obsessed? Does depression have a grip on you. Well, maybe it’s time to tackle these hindrances to happiness—and get on track to becoming a happier and more peaceful person!
But what are you supposed to do? How will you change your life, your thoughts, your feelings, and your happiness? How? By living in the moment. Mindfulness shows you how.
Mindfulness: Live in the Moment Happy and Free of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression will help you add mindfulness and all its benefits to your life–including peace and happiness! With the help of this book, you’ll learn:
• What mindfulness is;
• How mindfulness began;
• Why mindfulness is beneficial in so many ways;
• What makes up the foundation of mindfulness;
• What are the attitudes of a mindful person;
• What is the end goal of mindfulness;
• How to practice mindfulness meditation;
• Various kinds of mindfulness exercises, including sensory awareness, body sensations, emotional mindfulness, and more, and;
• How to incorporate mindfulness into your everyday life
• And a whole lot more!
Don’t let your mind trick you into thinking that life isn’t great. There is much more to live for. You can live well… really!
It’s time to start controlling your mind—instead of it controlling you!
This book will open up your mind to the beauty of the moment, and open your eyes to things you have never appreciated before. It will allow you to live in the moment—and to be happier and free of stress and depression!
With mindfulness, you’ll put your problems in their proper place—and start living!
Genre: SelfHelp, Meditation