Lying and Kissing by Helena Newbury
Gracie | On January 22, 2016
Realtime Price: £3.49
I am out of my depth. Yesterday, I was just a CIA languages geek, safe behind a desk. I thought I wanted a taste of the action.
Then I met him.
Luka. Arms dealer. Russian mafia. A man who’ll kill to get what he wants. And he wants me.
Now I’m on a plane to Moscow with orders to “accidentally” run into him again. Seduce him. Sleep with him.
I can’t control myself when I’m near him. And if he finds out who I really am, I’m dead.
18+ due to steamy scenes. Trigger advisory inside book.
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Just For You by Mia Ford July 19, 2018 | Gracie
Forever Yours by Mia Ford October 6, 2018 | Gracie
Mid-life follies by R J Gould July 3, 2021 | Gracie
Retaliation, Book 1 by Mimi Barbour July 24, 2021 | Gracie
MOMENT BY MOMENT by Laura Taylor October 24, 2015 | Gracie
Unforgettable Trouble – Passion and Thrills (The Unforgettables Book 7) by... May 19, 2018 | Gracie
- The Munich Girl by Phyllis Edgerly RingOctober 10, 2021
- Battle Mage by Peter FlanneryOctober 9, 2021
- The Camino de Santiago: One Wanderful Walk by Shannon O’GormanOctober 8, 2021
- Special Agent Makayla by Mimi BarbourOctober 2, 2021
- Cordial Killing by Vikki WaltonSeptember 25, 2021